So not looking forward to potty training. Can i keep Eli in diapers until he's six? I can handle changing diapers, but I can't handle being peed and pooped on.
It may not work for you guys, but I have been using pull-ups for Jack because he has not yet mastered going #2 in the potty. He does not treat them like diapers and usually doesn't pee in them. Good luck!
8 comments:
LOL! Two steps forward, one step back... :-)
Oh Tiff! I'm SO sorry!!! Pass her off to Dave for the weekend and have a girl's weekend out or something. You deserve it. Seriously.
Wow, I'm seeing a theme here... yikes!!
Wow. Connor will be in diapers until he's 10.
Heeheeheeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Someday I'm sure I'll be writing the exact same thing so I'll laugh now until it's me. ;)
So not looking forward to potty training. Can i keep Eli in diapers until he's six? I can handle changing diapers, but I can't handle being peed and pooped on.
So basically I'm a blog stalker because your blog makes me laugh so hard. I love the way you write; I can hear you saying everything as I read it. :O)
It may not work for you guys, but I have been using pull-ups for Jack because he has not yet mastered going #2 in the potty. He does not treat them like diapers and usually doesn't pee in them. Good luck!
Post a Comment