01 April 2009

Pictures Worth a Thousand Words...





This is why the plan of happiness considers families crucial... you don't know true happiness without them. I'm convinced.

8 comments:

Jean said...

Oh my goodness. THEY ARE SO CUTE!!! Look at Cecily - she's getting so big already! And I love Malia with the fairies. I bet that was a dream come true!!

Liz Johnson said...

These pictures are SO CUTE!!! Your family is so beautiful. I love these pics, and you look GREAT!

Giggles said...

It makes me happy looking at your happiness.

Headle said...

I cannot believe how fast Cecily is growing up!! Malia looks like she is on cloud nine with those fairies!!

The picture of the girls in the stroller is just adorable! What little cutie pies!!! You have such beautiful girls!

Gaskin Girls said...

Too cute for words! I just LOVE their dresses! Adorable! And I like your glasses!

Unknown said...

I love seeing the pics of Cecily. Well, of course I love seeing all the pictures. I really love that last one with Dad, you and Cecily. Cute!

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

I agree one hundred percent. Anything and everything is wrapped up in your family.

GordonandChrissy said...

Your girls are so cute! I completely agree, when he looks up at me and smiles ... it just melts me. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that last picture of you and Cecily. So sweet. Glad you all are doing well. :) It's been such a long time since we've seen you all, Malia is so big!