"Papers are signed, he is in my arms and he is ours!"
I am shockingly overwhelmed with gratitude beyond what I had imagined. It happened. It happened, it happened, it happened! He is healthy & beautiful and all theirs! I'm moved to tears. This baby boy really, truly feels heaven-sent and intended to have a good life. God really wanted to make sure that he had good things coming his way... and he will. This is a very lucky child who will be brought up in the ways of the Gospel & will be loved as much as he deserves and more. My little girls will LOVE their new cousin!
For after much tribulation... cometh the blessing. (D&C 103:12)
Schaffer Daniel Mortensen
July 3rd, 2009
@ 2:25 pm MST
7 lbs. 7 ozs.
19" long

I hope Tina is ready for some looooooooong nights! LOL

Proud Papa... as he should be.

July 3rd, 2009
@ 2:25 pm MST
7 lbs. 7 ozs.
19" long
I hope Tina is ready for some looooooooong nights! LOL
Proud Papa... as he should be.
Already a stud: "Was'sup, ladies?!"
Thank you to everyone who threw a little bit of pleading up to heaven on my sister's behalf. I know that God really does take that into account. If I could thank you all personally, I would. Just consider this a virtual hug & kiss from me to you - "XOXO!"
YAY!!!!!
18 comments:
Happy tears!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad that it happened!!!!
Your righteous prayers answered. Well done!
That's incredible news! Yeah!!!
YAY!!!!! What WONDERFUL news!!!
We are excited beyond belief!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to meet this precious little boy. He looks adorable! Thank you for sharing. We (Blackburn-Swenson families) have been praying and holding our breath for some good news. Yea for Tina and Chad!!!!!!!
Awww, I got a little teary! That is so wonderful!!! It's so wonderful to see babies going to wonderful parents. I'm sure that she will be plenty ready for some long nights :)
Yay! I am so happy for them!
YAY!!!!!! We've been checking their blog all weekend thinking about them and praying for them. Thanks for posting the news. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!
That is such good news! My heart is bursting with joy for them. It is so wonderful!
So thrilled for them. Thank you for sharing this.
:-)
I'm crying!! What a beautiful little boy!!! I am SO happy for them!!!!!
Soo Wonderful!! You made me cry with the last post, and you succeeded again with this one.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! Ahhh, I'm going to cry, I'm so happy!!!
AMEN! ' can't thank Heaven and everyone( for praying) enough
So exciting. We are so happy to hear the good news. What a blessed little boy.
And parents.
Thank you for sharing this. Adam and I are always uplifted to hear of other couples and the way they are able to bring children into their families. I am so overjoyed for them and their brand new addition to their family!
Post a Comment