Tiffany. Oh my goodness. SO CUTE!!!!! Tim and I watched this together with smiles on our faces the whole time. Um, could MDT be in her future, perhaps?? Haha!
Oh wow. She is adorable! And that sweet little voice is just so cute. Ever since having Spencer, anytime I hear kids sing that song it makes me tear up. Love it. :)
I might die from a cuteness overload! OH MY CUTE!! Are you kidding me? I'm thinking we're going to see these videos in 15 years on the hometown visit of AI. She's going to be famous!
8 comments:
SO CUTE!!!! She has a great voice! :)
Tiffany. Oh my goodness. SO CUTE!!!!! Tim and I watched this together with smiles on our faces the whole time. Um, could MDT be in her future, perhaps?? Haha!
Superstar is right! Malia is adorable and already so talented. Her future is very bright!
She's just too too precious!
Awwwwww, how adorable!! She's awesome :)
Oh wow. She is adorable! And that sweet little voice is just so cute. Ever since having Spencer, anytime I hear kids sing that song it makes me tear up. Love it. :)
I might die from a cuteness overload! OH MY CUTE!! Are you kidding me? I'm thinking we're going to see these videos in 15 years on the hometown visit of AI. She's going to be famous!
That. Is. Awesome!! I just LOVE the bow at the end of the second video. Super cute! You should be proud. :)
Post a Comment