30 March 2010

Say, "Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeese!"

It's amazing how different from each other my two girls are. And I LOVE it! However - I do occasionally wish that Cecily had more of even the slightest interest in giving me SOMEthing when I try to take pictures of her. *sigh*

Malia has always been my little posing queen. Still is. And at the age Cecily is now, the moment I even reached for a camera, Lili was ready.

Case and point.


Malia is two months younger than Cecily is now, in those photos. Two months is still quite a bit of time and development at this young age. Now observe the chain of events below. And imagine me, in my silliest, loudest, craziest, please-give-me-a-reaction-to-prove-you-hear-me-at-all voice, saying, "CC! Smile! Sm-ha-ha-ha-hile! Please?! Smile, smile, smi-yall!!!!"

And this is what I get.

This is the closest I finally got. See? I think there's a smile in there...? Let's get a closer look, shall we?


A smile? Maybe? Or is that simply called, "Filling my pants?" Oy.

8 comments:

Jean said...

HAHAHAHAHA... that is hilarious!! Probably the "filling her pants" thing. Oh well... she's still crazy cute!!

Abby said...

Hahahahaaa!! Awesome. I LOVE it. I can so relate.

Lisa said...

Jonathan is so the same way. Totally uninterested in pictures. Although he's usually just trying to grab the camera.

Sarah Shelley said...

Seriously laughing out loud about this post! I had to stifle the laughter because Miles is sleeping, but super funny!!! Love it!

Headle said...

Ha ha ha!!! Those two are just ADORABLE together! Its so interesting how different #1 and #2 can be! It always seems to happen that way. Well, one thing is for sure your daughters are gorgeous! I love them all dressed up in green. Ah, cute!

Chad and Tina said...

LOL! I love those pictures. Especially the last one!! CC is adorable. I love her faces.

Renee Winkel said...

Totally independant natures....love it!

Brooke said...

If I point the camera at James, he gives a fake smile, then immediately asks to see the camera.

Still beautiful girls!