
And then another time, the same casting directors contacted my husband and also called me but didn't leave a message and then told him they were having callbacks for a new game show and when he mentioned they had called me as well, they said, "Sure! Bring her along, too," even though we aren't sure they meant to call me and we took some kind of test where David brilliantly aced it and I did "meh" but they found my personality so engaging (translation: annoying) that they cast me to play "20Q" and somehow I did pretty awesome and beat out 14 people in the audience to be the last one standing, and even though I ultimately didn't win ALL of the money, I still won some and had fun and got to meet Cat Deeley, who I love, and so it was totally worth it.

And then there was this other time where I randomly got a phone call from a casting director of some new show because the other casting director from the previous two shows had mentioned liking me from previous encounters (or had my obnoxious personality etched on his memory for life) and so they were looking for people to play a fake game on a non-airing pilot to pitch to NBC producers in anticipation of it getting picked up and so I went to that callback yesterday, and am hoping to hear from them because that would be fun... and I like money.
But, the reason I shared all of this info., (in run-on sentence form, I might add) is because I learned something about myself yesterday at the lastly mentioned callback, as I was small-talking with other potential contestants intermittently throughout the evening...
I've become this guy:
4 comments:
You are a game show QUEEN. How about Deal or No Deal, man? You would rock that.
Yeah, but...who can blame you? Your kids are so cute! :D
Ha ha ha!!! That's awesome!!
Its great that you get paid to do something fun--definitely an added bonus! :)
Hahahahahahaha!!!! That is awesome. And PLEEEEEASE keep us posted on your game show forays. I hope you get to be on this one, too!!
Post a Comment