20 August 2010

Can You BeLIEVE I Wanted Sons?!

Both times, I wanted boys.

Both times, I got girls.

But then I do something like go to Costco for diapers and come home with two petticoats (seriously! Who buys petticoats?!) and acknowledge that God always gets it right...




And this next picture is just here because my kids are cute. *shrug*


5 comments:

Jean said...

Yeah, you're totally a girl mom... but I can still definitely see you with a boy!!

Abby said...

So, so cute! I just want to squeeze CC's chunky ADORABLE thighs in that swimsuit picture. Your girls are such cuties. God definitely got it right sending you girls. :)

Lisa said...

I'm so jealous! I love having my boys--in fact I get really annoyed when people act like I should be disappointed that I didn't get a girl this time around--but I would LOVE to buy little tutus. That is awesome.

Kendra said...

They're dang cute! And I wanted a girl, but got a boy. I think we have to learn not to wish for anything and be happy with what we get! (which I think we both are) :)

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

See, I saw myself with girls and I am so scared because I have a little boy instead. AHHHH!!! You have done an amazing job with those little beauties!