17 November 2010

Bursting at the Seams

I can't help it. I just love my girls. This post has nothing to do with anything other than to post pictures that I just *heart* so, from the last couple of days. Enjoy.

I absolutely love when Malia has those protective moments when she takes CC's hand. And I love even more that CC actually lets her do it. They're buddies.


I have to admit - I'm really proud of how the characters at Disneyland just lavish attention all over my girls. They see hundreds of kids a day, so you know your kids are cute when Tinkerbell's eyes go from glazed-over-zombie-stare to enthusiastic.


You would never know my girls have been on "It's a Small World" over 30 times by looking at how enthralled they are by the little parade of mechanical dolls that pops out every 15 minutes.


Goofy's House in Toontown. Just after I took this picture, CC looked down at the fake patch and said, "Uh oh! Is bwoken! Mommy, fis it!"


Always ready for her close-up... even with food in her mouth.


Every once in a while a picture of CC pops up that I just adore. This is one of those. Look at that FACE!


She's kind of excited about her Jamba Juice.


I asked Malia what she was doing. "Are you thinking? Are you tired?"
"No, Mommy. Sometimes I just like to be still."
HA! If only!


She is such a CA girl - she loves the warmth of the sun (you'd never know she was born during a December snowstorm in Utah).


BFFs.

9 comments:

Headle said...

Tiffany! I LOVE these pictures!! Your girls are SO CUTE!!! The picture of CC looking up with the straw melted my heart! You have every reason to be proud--your girls are gorgeous! What a fun post!!!

Did you know I've never been to Disneyland? Isn't that sad? Seeing your blog is really making me want to go! How fun!!!

Abby said...

Oh I love this. So much. There really is nothing quite like sisters have. These pictures make me miss my own sisters. :) I love how different Malia & CC are, yet they're buds.

Sorry we didn't end up going to Disneyland yesterday.... :( Looks like you had lots of fun.

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, these pictures are adorable!! How is Malia so OLD?? I remember when she was a baby. You're getting me excited for our trip to Disneyland in December--I'm kind of nervous bringing my 2 kids.

Kendra said...

Super cute. I love those pictures. I like that Malia said she likes to be still. That's cute. You sure are blessed with those two beauties!

Unknown said...

They are adorable! Such fun having two little dolls to play with. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

They are adorable. Such fun having two little dolls to play with. I love their smiles. Thanks for sharing.

Celeste said...

That CC face with the drink is adorable!

Jean said...

They are SO CUTE together!!! I love that Malia holds Cecily's hand. Awww! That would melt my heart, too. :-) And I miss Disneyland. Fiercely.

Tim said...

too cute :)