families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.
Okay, that video is gold. I laughed out loud several times.So this means that you caved and got a minivan??? I love mine! I seriously do! I had identity issues for about a week, and now I just love it.
"sorry fellas, this lady's got a man." -best line ever.
perfect! that is so my car!!
Ah, this is GREAT!!! Funny, after the clip was done there was a few pics of other scenes, and one was a little girl (3-ish) nursing!!! The caption said "Breastfeeding Toddlers" WHAT?!?!?!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Okay, that video is gold. I laughed out loud several times.
So this means that you caved and got a minivan??? I love mine! I seriously do! I had identity issues for about a week, and now I just love it.
"sorry fellas, this lady's got a man." -best line ever.
perfect! that is so my car!!
Ah, this is GREAT!!! Funny, after the clip was done there was a few pics of other scenes, and one was a little girl (3-ish) nursing!!! The caption said "Breastfeeding Toddlers" WHAT?!?!?!
Post a Comment