30 July 2011

Dancing Queen

*cue ABBA*

"Dancing Queen
Young and sweet
Only .... five."


Malia's dance recital was last night. She did great. And I'm not just being biased (ok - maybe sorta'). But I really did, objectively, feel like she knew the dance the best and smiled the most. I wasn't allowed to record the recital, but I recorded the dress rehearsal earlier this week, at which she didn't do as well. Bummer. I haven't uploaded the video onto my computer yet, so you'll have to settle for these pictures, which are pretty much adorable, so it's not, technically, "settling."

P.S. If you noticed the excessive make-up (how could you not?) - it's a studio requirement.


P.P.S. I just noticed the lipstick on her teeth. Awesome.





3 comments:

Gaskin Girl said...

SO adorable! Way to go, Malia! (And Tiffany for doing the hair and make up.) ;)

Emily said...

Malia is adorable!! i'm sure she is a natural. these photos are so precious.

Jean said...

OHHHHHH FER CUTE!!!! Yay Malia!!!