I can't believe I have no pictures from the 4th of July! BOO! Oh well. But I do have some from before & after. TRANSLATION: This is one of those posts with a bunch of pictures of my kids. Whatever. They're cute. This is your chance to click the back button or that little "x" up in the right corner.
Still here?
Good. I like showing people my beautiful children. I know - pride's a sin. Meh.

And of course it makes perfect sense that this would be the 1st picture I post after bragging about my children and their good looks. This is what happens when you combine my children, their father, him having access to my camera, and a random roll of painter's tape.

I love when my girls find each other more entertaining than other kids or toys. It warms my heart.

The summer has been quite cool down here in SoCal until about 2 weeks ago. Then it got HOT! The moment I could feel a trickle of sweat down my back we headed to the Splash Pad the next city over. (It's FREE!) The above picture, to me, just screams, "SUMMERTIME!"

For some reason, CC just wanted to "nap" the whole time.
6 comments:
Yes! They most definitely are. I love the star hair. Great pictures.
They are beautiful. They take after mom in that regards.
Just saying...
Awww - you have some darn cute girls there. And I love me some splash pads!!! Yay!
You don't need a fancy camera- you can tell they are beautiful!!
I love random kid picture posts! Love it!
Beautiful girls. :) I really enjoy your posts.
Post a Comment