02 January 2012

A Teaser

I have NOT been blogging lately! Part of it's a busy holiday; part of it's the fact that it seems fewer people are reading/commenting lately; part of it's the entering of my 3rd trimester which makes me want to do nothing but watch TV & eat Bon Bons... (for reals).

When I get a chance, I have photos GALORE!

But for now, here's a little teaser:

BEGINNING OF DECEMBER


END OF DECEMBER

4 comments:

Headle said...

Your girls are so beautiful! Wow, just look at those smiles.

I remember that December is always crazy-busy for you! You definitely deserve a break when you can get one!

I can't wait to see the rest of your pictures and hear about your holidays :)

Renee Winkel said...

I'm really missing pictures from you....and since I can't seem to download the face painting one would you please e-mail it to me? Thanks!

Jean said...

YAAAAY!!! They're so darn cute. I love those girls. And I never blog anymore... What is wrong with me??!! I think it's the comment thing for me too.

Tawny said...

I've slowed down too! Most be the overwhelmed mom syndrome. I enjoy your posts. You have great kids and such a natural way of sharing that it makes it so enjoyable to read your blog