We've been living in our home for just over 4 months now. I was convinced I would have the whole thing renovated and remodeled by now. Silly me. I mean, money and time are much harder to come by then I sometimes realize. So, it's a gradual process. We still have a living rom ceiling to paint and stairs to fix and the entire upstairs needs a good finishing; not to mention I intend to completely renovate both bathrooms and the kitchen when we win next month's lottery..... riiiiiiight.
But we did finally get to our home office. I've been teaching voice/piano lessons in there and it's been driving me nuts how awful the room is. On Conference weekend, since David would be home, I saw it as the perfect opportunity! It took us only 2 days.... probably should've taken less, but it really is hard to do large tasks with an active 2-year-old around.
*disclaimer: please excuse Malia's naked exhibitionism in a photo or 2


8 comments:
Nice! What an improvement. And I love the way the desk and bookshelves frame the window now.
Looks great! What a difference some paint makes, huh?
We have been here a year, and have made so little progress. And the sad part is, once a year goes by you hardly notice all the things that used to drive you nuts, and thus you don't do anything about them. Hope your first year is lots more productive than ours!
I love it! It looks awesome.
Ahh. A house. Mmmmm.
Hey guys! We changed our blog url…now it’s http://hgpfamily.blogspot.com/ Check it out! There are a bunch of new pictures of our baby girls!!! Love, Gret
fixing up your home always takes longer than planed. We took two months to do Sienna's room and I thought it would only take a couple of weeks. I just wanted to let you know that we changed our blogger name to skbfamily.blogspot.com Sorry for the inconvenience.
That blue isn't so bad in pictures...then again, I live in a periwinkle room with bright pink accents... ;) Nicely done!
That looks great! I really like the bookshelves around the desk, it looks like nice built-ins! Way to go. :)
Hey Tiffany- It is awesome that you have your house looking good! Congrats. I am privatizing my blog, but Iwanted to let you read it, so send me your email. For some reason I don't have it. We have passes to Disney too. Call me sometime and we can go!
Post a Comment