12 September 2008

Ok, seriously? This kid.

This video was posted on my family's private blog. It was taken by my little sister, Tina, at my sister Cindy's wedding reception this last August. She does these faces on command. There are actually a few more, but I wasn't around to call them out and Tina was just going by what she'd remembered she'd seen. This kid, I tell you... is a HAM!



P.S. If you're wondering, that is a piece of gum in her mouth.

8 comments:

Abby said...

SO cute! And so funny! I want to see the rest of the expressions she can do. :)

Heidi said...

SHIRLEY TEMPLE with dark hair. I tell you what! :)

Macy said...

1. That is hilarious.

2. Given her lineage, I'm not surprised she is able to do this. :)

Jean said...

Hahahaha... I love it!! She is so funny.

GordonandChrissy said...

"Surprise!" is my favorite. She is very convincing. :)

Wendi said...

That is SO cute!

Liz Johnson said...

That is awesome. I like mad. It's very subtle. :)

Stephanie said...

What a character! I wonder where she gets it? :P