08 December 2008

Cecily Jeanette Nutter


Dave here on blog duty. We are proud to announce that Cecily has made it safely into the world!

Stats:

DOB: 12/8/2008 7:44 a.m.
8 lb 6 oz
21 inches
10 fingers, 10 toes
Soprano
Loves Mommy
Hates blood tests

Mother and baby are doing fine.

Here is a teaser photo until Tiff becomes available for a more complete and exciting play by play.

28 comments:

GordonandChrissy said...

Yay! Congratulations!!! We're so happy that you're both doing well. :)

Mike said...

Congratulations, I was surprised to see that she came that early in the day. Clearly you must have been first on the agenda. That "photo" really is a teaser. Hard to see it.

Mindy said...

Congratulations! Give all your girls a big hug from us. Nice photo :)

Lisa said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Am I crazy, or was there no teaser photo?

Wendi said...

Congratulations on a new baby girl! I hope Tiff and baby recover quickly!

Liz Johnson said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you both!!!!!!

And where is this teaser photo you speak of??

Lesley said...

Congratulations! Her name is beautiful. Hope her arrival wasn't as dramatic as Melia's...

h said...

Congratulations! I was hoping I'd find some sort of report here on your blog since I've been wondering today whether she came and if it all went okay. So glad all is well. We're so excited for you guys. Let us know when we can have Malia over to play. Take care!

Timeeh said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Congratulations and welcome to the world Cecily!!!

Jean said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHH I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!!!!! I hope everything's going well so far! Cecily and Weston were really close in birth weight - he was 8 lbs 7 oz! Hooray! Thanks for the update! Keep 'em comin'! (But no pressure - enjoy the little!) LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

Rae said...

Congratulations!!! Where's the photo?

Stephanie said...

Yea! Congratulations, you guys! Glad to hear that everyone is healthy and well. Looking forward to pictures. :)

Bridget said...

Ahhhh, Yay! Congratulations to the Nutters! Hope you all are able to get some sleep with this one :) We are thinking of you!

Abbie said...

AHHHHHH! YAYAYAYAY! Congratulations! That is so exciting! I love her name. Cecily and Malia go so well together.

Emily said...

CONGRATS on another beautiful Nutter girl!

BenMason said...

Hooray! I love the name Cecily. It reminds me of a Jane Austen kind of thing, although I cannot honestly tell you why.

Lobbie said...

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!
Hey! What is your phone #? I need to call Tiff! Email me seelsing@gmail.com

Kristen said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see a picture!

Headle said...

Congratulations!!!!! I'm sooo glad to hear that beautiful baby and gorgeous Mama are doing well! :)

What a PERFECT way to kick off the holidays!!

Mark and Kristi said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you guys!

JenErik said...

Congrats Tiff! That is so exciting! Beautiful name!

Giggles said...

What a cutie! Congratulations!

Tawny said...

Congrats on the new baby! She is beautiful. I love the name.

Liz Johnson said...

There's her picture!! She's BEAUTIFUL!!! What a perfect baby! I hope your recovery is going well!

Gaskin Girl said...

Hey! Congrats! She is SOOOO SWEET!!! What an angel! I'm glad to hear everyone's doing well!

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Wonderful! Love the name.

hilary w said...

Hooray! I am so glad she arrived safely. It's funny...you don't hear the name Cecily very often but that was ALMOST going to be my name! I will always have a special place in my heart for it because of that!

I can't wait to hear the birth story!

Renee Winkel said...

Way to go Dave!