families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.
16 February 2009
Big Sister
Malia wanted to hold Cecily "all. by. my. self!" So, she did... sort of. Don't worry, I was watching the situation and not just taking pictures and allowing injury to ensue for the sake of comedy.
I think I should seriously make an action flipbook out of these.
She eventually got the hang of it, though. And I think these pictures will be cherished by these girls for the rest of their lives. Don't you love how we force best friendships on people when we give them sisters?
I love those pictures. Especially the one where Cecily is lying on the bed and her eyes are WIDE OPEN. I always feel like babies that age still haven't decided what they think about this world out here.
Just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you. You don't have to moderate this comment onto the blog (and I'm not trying to passive-aggressively say 'where's your next post'), but I just wanted to let you know that you're in my thoughts and prayers. I hope the two kid thing is treating you well and that you're able to breathe. :) I was thinking today of how hard two kids are, and how hard it seemed when Nathan was little (and how it's supposed to be easier now), and it made me think of you and how VERY VERY HARD it is to have a new baby with an older sibling. SO... I just wanted to empathize. :) Great things are rarely easy.
9 comments:
Hahaha that second to last one looks like Cecily is mocking her. Too funny.
They are both so cute. And yep, I do love the built-in best friendships of sisters. I wouldn't trade mine for anything!
Those are all so cute. I can't believe how big they are both getting! I love Malia's face in the last one.
Haha! Those are really funny and also really cute. What a great big sis!
I love all those action shots. Such a sweet thing sisterhood.
Hope all is going well. :)
Oh, your girls are beautiful!! They are so sweet together!! Malia is already such a wonderful big sister :)
I love those pictures. Especially the one where Cecily is lying on the bed and her eyes are WIDE OPEN. I always feel like babies that age still haven't decided what they think about this world out here.
Adorable!
So cute! you really should make a flipbook. So funny.
Just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you. You don't have to moderate this comment onto the blog (and I'm not trying to passive-aggressively say 'where's your next post'), but I just wanted to let you know that you're in my thoughts and prayers. I hope the two kid thing is treating you well and that you're able to breathe. :) I was thinking today of how hard two kids are, and how hard it seemed when Nathan was little (and how it's supposed to be easier now), and it made me think of you and how VERY VERY HARD it is to have a new baby with an older sibling. SO... I just wanted to empathize. :) Great things are rarely easy.
Post a Comment