13 September 2009

The Lord Reminds Us to Be Humble

I don't have much to say, really. Although I'm wondering if there's a way I could bring all the children of Uganda into my home. I don't think my girls would mind. They love friends.

WARNING: This WILL break your heart.




And for those of you who need it (I did, in order to sleep tonight), here is a follow-up with some hope.

3 comments:

Celeste said...

Ohh Tiff- what a tear jerker. What amazing videos.

The Boothes said...

Wow Tiffany that video really did rip your heart out. I longed to rip open the computer and give those kids food and hold them. Thanks for sharing. Your new baby girl is so beautiful. I can't believe you are a mother of two already. YOu are amazing

Chad and Tina said...

COME ON!!! How come I cannot see the pictures or videos... I have reloaded and reloaded your page!!