Malia and I even prayed about it. I was hoping that maybe the precious pleas of a yet-to-be-accountable 4-year-old might help out a little.... nuthin' doin'. (Just for the record - I have never in my life been successful at finding something after praying about it... not saying it doesn't happen. Just not to me).
Then, yesterday, Cecily and I were playing in her room (Malia was at pre-school) when CC pointed to an item she could see at the very bottom of her toy box... which, of course, was the item she just had to have at that moment. So, as I'm rummaging through some large, obnoxious, battery-operated monstrosities so as to get to the itty-bitty car at the base of her toys, I hear Cecily behind me, say, "Mommy! Eeeeeeeee!" (which is what she says when she attempts a smile).
I turn around and there it is. In her hands. My camera! Only heaven knows where exactly it was and why only she could find it! (Trust me - knowing her affinity for my small technical gadgets, I had more than scoured her entire room/drawers/boxes/diaper genie for that thing) and yet all of the sudden, it's in her hands from who-knows-where?!
Whatever. Don't ask questions, right? Just be grateful I don't have to now plunk down $150+ in change I don't have for a new one, right?
But what exactly does this mean? Well - it now means that you have the choice to stop reading here or continue on to view some of the (thought-to-be) long-lost photos of my adorable babies... as well as anticipate the arrival of more to come now that (thank you!) I have had my precious camera reunited with me.
Enjoy.
Cecily woke up from her nap one afternoon a little sweaty which produced some more curl than usual. I took a picture because I was still miffed about my decision to cut Malia's hair the day or 2 before that. (Yes - I cut Lili's hair. And yes, I did it thinking that it would lighten the load and that her curls would bounce up with more spring once given less weight. And yes, people warned me about their kids and cutting off curls, blah, blah, blah. And yes, I thought my kid would be the exception due to her age and overall exceptional... i.... ty. And yes, while her hair retained a little of the curl, the sausage ringlets I loved so dearly are pretty much gone. And yes, I was/am totally bummed).
And now - some videos. Mostly so Grandma will stop watching this one a million times.
3 comments:
YAAAAAAAAAY!!! I'm so glad you found your camera!!! Ah, that's nice. Such cutie patootie pictures (especially Cecily crying, hahahaha). And I LOVE their swimsuits. And I miss your girls. And I need to get a cool innertube for Weston. :-)
Tiffany!! I'm SO excited for you!!!! I love that CC just whooped the camera out of no-where...that must of been the coolest moment ever! YAY!!!
These pictures are awesome! The one of CC sleeping made me "awwww" out loud...adorable! Sleeping pictures are sooo precious! Your girls are SO PRETTY!
I love all these beach pictures too! Seriously. You and your girls have SO. MUCH. FUN together!
soooo... just wanted to point out that God DID answer your prayer to find your lost camera... just not on your schedule or how you thought.. like he always does. Glad you found it though... I would have been DIEING!!
Post a Comment