22 May 2008

Introducing....


And THIS time around, we're aiming for no colic and blissful sleep from the get-go! (I can dream, can't I)?

... and anyone who knows me has to know how desperately difficult it's been for me to not say anything until we saw the ultrasound and the baby's heartbeat. I mean... it's been, like, a MONTH & A 1/2!!! That's big for me. This was the coolest thing, too, because we could see the baby so clearly. The machine was really new and the technician was incredibly good at her job. She had to tell me to stop moving a few times because she said the baby was all over the place and I wasn't helping (heh. Genetics). We even watched the little guy/gal do, like, a full-on bronco kick. It was incredible.

It really is miraculous.

24 comments:

Heidi said...

YAY! Also I almost started crying at my desk. :)

Vicky said...

That's so awesome! Congratulations to you all!

Abby said...

Woohoo!!! That is SO GREAT!! Congratulations!

Liz Johnson said...

WOOHOO!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!

So when are you due???

whitney said...

congrats! totally exciting!

Mindy said...

Yeah!!!! Congratulations! We're so excited for you guys and for big sister Malia!

Timeeh said...

Congratulations!!!!! : )

Anna said...

Congratulations you two!

J&C Hale family said...

Congratulations! We're excited for you all!

Wendi said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! This is so great!

AmandaStretch said...

Congratulations! That's such great news!!

Ellsworth said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

Jeremy said...

Congratulations! Funny story...last night I was listening to a certain bootleg copy of a musical and thought about you and sitting on eggs and what not. It's like I KNEW. :)

Laurel and David Lowe said...

!!!! YAY! That is wonderful news! How is the pregnancy this time around? Better? Worse? Sames? Different? I love hearing about this stuff! Good luck and hope you're not sick! Love!

rachel's thoughts said...

Congrats, Tiff.

Headle said...

Congratulations Tiffany and Dave!!!
Those pictures are awesome! Malia will be a wonderful big sister :)

Stephanie said...

I'm so excited for you guys, Tiff. How have you been feeling? Were you sick with Malia?

Chad and Tina said...

Congrads Tiff..:)

Jean said...

YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

How is it that I totally missed this blog post??!! Argh!! Must check blogs more often!!

WE'RE SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!! :-D

Macy said...

Congrats! I'm totally thrilled for you guys.

GordonandChrissy said...

Congratulations to you both!!! That's so exciting. So, how far along are you now?

Lisa said...

Wow, congratulations! That is so great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you're feeling well!

Lobbie said...

Wait-How did I miss this post when I was reading your blog? YOU HAVE A BABY INSIDE YOU!! AAAAAAAA! (Happy scream)
Congrats Tiff!

Lesley said...

Yeah! Congratulations! That is so exciting!