12 June 2008

To the Bestest Daddy in the World

(The above video has music so be sure to turn off the main music at the right)

I couldn't ask for a better person to be the example and strength you are for our children. You work so incredibly hard to provide us with the necessary temporal means needed to survive in this mortal life which gives us the incredibly under-rated blessing of me being able to stay home with our children. Their success in pursuing eternal life is that much more possible because I have you to share the challenge with. And I'm excited to continue the task with you for baby #2. I know the Lord is at peace with sending us His children because of you and His trust in you.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

4 comments:

Emily said...

what a great guy! Tiffany, thanks for your comment on my blog about SYTYCD, it was nice to know the same thoughts have gone through someone else's head! Also a while back you were saying how you didn't recognize anyone from the primary - the thing that really is sad is that we've been in the ward for 3+ years! I can count on one had people who have been here as long as us. But we are moving this August - and close to you guys! I think it is so cool that you have season passes to disneyland!

Dave said...

XOXO
Thanks hon!

Headle said...

What a thoughtful and creative Father's day tribute!!

You are both such wonderful parents. Its very clear how much you treasure your little ones(s). Malia and baby #2 are very lucky indeed!

Renee Winkel said...

Very nice Tiffany. I'm sure David appreciates you too....